Important Information About Procedures For Opening A New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you:
- When you open an account, we will ask you for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you.
- We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
- Additional data may be gathered depending on the type of account opened.
- Data on existing members will be gathered as they open or use additional services offered by the credit union.
- Under the Patriot Act we are required to maintain records of identity verification and periodically update this information. Confidentiality of the information gathered by the credit union will be maintained as required under the Privacy Act.
Find what you need?
You can apply right now through our easy online loan application process!